Additional Position Offered:
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking an experienced individual for our Wholesale Sales Department to coordinate and manage operational and sales related functions for our retail accounts.? The qualified candidate will interface with accounts and administer all aspects of the operational functions from order processing to conducting product sales trainings.? This Individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, exceptional organizational abilities, as well as industry related knowledge. ??Individual must be enthusiastic, motivated, detail oriented and have excellent follow through.? Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and a team player.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage all aspects of order processing for both domestic and international wholesale accounts; provide order acknowledgements, generate invoices, packing lists, ensure compliance with shipping requirements and government documents necessary for exporting.
– Perform product sales trainings and customer visits for accounts located in: California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and others when necessary.
– Account management; maintain excellent account relationships through proactive communication, emails and visits.? Manage all requests and ensure account satisfaction.
– Manage charge collections; ensure all outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner.
– Create, maintain and distribute sales tools, product presentations and digital media.
– Maintain and track inventory levels; predict, analyze and communicate production needs.
– Solid computer skills with extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and social media.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as public speaking.
– Organization and time management skills are essential.
– Must be able to travel.
– Retail/wholesale sales experience preferable.
E-mail resume to [email protected].? Salary Range $40 – $50K based on experience and qualifications.? Vacation and medical benefits available.
To View This Week’s Issue As A PDF Click HERE