Sales Representative / Wholesale Fashion Business Development
– Research prospective accounts in targeted markets and pursue new leads.
– Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
– Road and air travel to meet clients & close deals.
– Collaborate with Research and Marketing team in generating and nurturing high-quality leads.
– Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
– Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
– Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
– Update industry knowledge by maintaining personal networks.
– Sales experience is a must
– Wholesale and fashion apparel experience preferred
– Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Emphasis on Excel.
– Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
– Experienced in CRM platforms. (we use InfusionSoft).
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals.
Phone: (310) 756-6645
2305 West 190th St.
Torrance – 90504
As Sales Account Representative for Mini Melissa Shoes, you will have responsibility for establishing and growing our independent account base in the West Coast. This position is a fast growing opportunity and therefore requires an individual who is energetic, pro-active, passionate, team-oriented, and business focused.
- Act as primary corporate contact representing the company to the West Coast accounts
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management
- Manage all aspects of brand image in the stores
- Work alongside our in-house customer service team to provide support and excellent customer service to retailers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in apparel/footwear/swimwear sales, preferably as an apparel or swimwear sales rep
- Demonstrate experience opening and developing relationships with apparel, swimwear and footwear accounts in the assigned territory
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- Open to traveling 50% of the time within the territory
Compensation is based on experience. Please submit your resume and salary expectations for consideration.
If you meet these requirements please send a resume, salary expectations and brief cover letter to:
Account Executive, Specialty
Blu Pepper is a well-established womenswear brand based in Los Angeles. We specialize in effortless fashion trends at an opening price point. Our brands are growing at a fast pace, and we are looking for motivated individuals to grow with us. We are currently looking for a National Account Executive to manage our specialty boutiques.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts
- Curate assortments for key accounts and service to hit monthly sales goals
- Manage all customer-related activities, including order maintenance and troubleshooting
- Creatively drive in-season business to meet and exceed sales targets
- Analyze retail selling where available to identify opportunities
- 2 – 3 years’ experience managing specialty accounts
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills
- High level of organization and follow up for a large and varied account base
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel to Magic, Fame and regional tradeshows across the country
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Company Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Match
Please send your resume to HR@edgemine.com
Need Showroom to Share or Sublease
Looking to sublease any showroom in Fashion District any location.
Please contact Harvey at 323- 504- 0402
Experienced Knowledgeable Patternmaker Available
Seasoned with many years of experience in 1st through production patternmaking for any genre of clothing.
I am available as a reliable part time or as a very responsible freelancer with a full at home studio.
Can assist a company with deadline crunch or over committed in house patternmakers with too many corrections to do.
Hours are very flexible. Well rounded in fittings, technical design, corrections, production management and all aspects of running a design room. I have a Tuka design CAD key.
I work well under pressure and I am very easy to get along with. I will provide a resume and references upon request.
Lorraine 213 364-4483
Hasson Costa Showroom
Our team is growing! Seeking a highly skilled, motivated and experienced specialty store sales representative, with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a sales rep within the women’s contemporary wholesale industry. Current buyer contacts and established strong relationships are a must. Excellent professional trade references are required. Candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, sales driven, self-motivated, and be able to handle a large volume of work. Must be highly skilled with daily follow up, time management and thrive within a fast paced, busy environment. A proven sales track is required.
This driven sales professional must posses a positive, pro-active can do attitude that garners results. Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills are required along with proficiency in JOOR, Nu order, Showroom Exchange and Excel.
Heavy travel is required; both road work and trade show attendance throughout the U.S.
Skilled applicants only apply: email@example.com.
Production/sample sewer needed to work in a private environmentally conscious couture design studio in North Hollywood.
This is a part time, paid position. Job requirements are experience in garment manufacturing and strong sewing skills. Knowledge and experience necessary with industrial sewing machines including straight stitch, merrow, cover-stitch, overlock. Some handwork. Our main focus is womenswear.
Contact Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text or call 310-993-3248
TEMPORARY SALES REP FOR MAGIC SHOW NEEDED
Fast-growing women’s contemporary/young contemporary apparel brand based in Los Angeles looking for a highly experienced part-time female sales reps to assist and help promote and sell our latest line for the coming Feb Magic Show. Hours and dates: Feb 12 – Feb 14 2018 (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) Compensation: $20/hr plus huge commissions plus lunch provided
- Greeting customers & attracting potential customers
- Sales (assisting customers & helping write orders)
- Modeling/Showcasing our line (& trying on samples for our customers
- Handing out catalogs/cards
- Sales, customer service, steaming, assembling display items and display break-down
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, responsive, capable of multitasking in constant business environment
- At least 3 yrs sales experience in women’s apparel wholesale industry, WWDMAGIC Show sales rep experience a MUST
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of wholesale ecommerce
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal communication skill
- Having current and existing accounts preferred
- Must be punctual and on time during the entire show
- Must be available through all the 3 days show
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your email, phone number and a recent photo
- A resume including: list of lines represented, top 3 retail accounts and percentage of commission requested