Inside Sales and Customer Service Position for clothing Manufacturer
We are looking for a qualified person to be added to our team. MUST have experience in customer service, sales and Quickbooks.
*Has excellent customer service skills (A MUST)
*Comfortable with answering and making high volume phone calls
*Computer literate: Emails, Microsoft Office & Quick books (A MUST)
*Can work independently but also in a team environment
*Must be able to work full-time (30 – 40 hrs a week)
*Order entering, invoicing, and other regular office duties
*Must learn product knowledge, will be required to assist customers and sell
*Contact customers daily through phone calls and emails with great customer service attitude
*Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
Serious inquires only . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales Representative – Young Contemporary
Our client is looking for a candidate with Knowledge of Budget to Moderate, young contemporary apparel, which can maintain a wonderful career.
JOB DESCRIPTION and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have current relationships with buyers and decision makers in the junior/young contemporary market and expertise in dresses and rompers.
- Five plus years “Jumping Jack Sales Expertise”
- Needs to master the knowledge of the Product
- Must have knowledge of the Target Market and the customers they cater to.
- Must be a good listener and team player that takes responsibility for their actions.
- Offer sales support and training about the product to interested customers.
- Must have up to date Computer knowledge of the supportive systems.
- Domestic Traveling can be up to 50% in the beginning
- Air and Road traveling to Trade Shows, Industry related events and Clients Facilities.
- Absorb the past, current, and future trends of the product.
- Strong understanding of all the phases and stages of design, sales, production, shipping on time, and customer satisfaction follow up.
- Sales planning and contemplation of getting the results.
- Meeting with the ultimate consumer to acquire their feedback and input.
- Command presence with a creative presentation a must.
- Being able to wear the product a plus.
Email: email@example.com or contact Brian Thaler at 714.227.3458
Custom clothing House Sales Person
Long Established Robertson Blvd., Beverly Hills Custom Clothier with established clientele, and a 50 year legacy, seeks long term career oriented multi-tasking in house sales person with “fine clothing” experience, good taste and warm personality, to assist in sales, showroom duties, in shop display, oversee alteration department, 2 to 3 UPS per day, and plenty of client phone contact for the taking , filling ,tracking, and sending of orders for Men’s and Women’s top quality custom clothing: most of which is ordered by phone then inspected, and shipped, with follow up calls and new sales. Salary plus commission, and residual income !
Owner/Founders seek to gradually slow down and “eventually” turn over the reins! A golden opportunity for the right person.
Also, outside sales people welcome to apply: as the business was initially built with an outside team of 12!
Call or text resume to 310-993-5406
or call the Shop : 310-657-8487
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Assistant/ Customer Service
Established Better Contemporary Missy brand looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Sales Assistant and/or Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Must have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and must have ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to travel/ must have a clean driving record
DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Process and follow up on orders and returns and maintain customer accounts from designated regional reps
- Prep samples and maintain sample log for designated regional reps
- Work closely with Specialty Store/ Customer Service Manager
- Answer all customer inquiries via email/phone in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with Market Prep and Follow Up for Market Appointments
- Assist President and Director of Sales with special tasks on an as needed basis
Salary depending on experience.
Please email your resume preferably with a cover letter to email@example.com
Have Showroom To Share
California Market Center – Temporary Showroom Sublease
June 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018
Great 400 sq showroom with Window. Beautiful move-in-condition.
Text inquires to : 949-887-0161
Have Showroom Space to Share
Prime CMC 3rd Floor space to share available.
Desk Plus 2 rolling racks.
Subject: Ad in Green Sheet
FULL-TIME IN-HOUSE SALES PERSON NEEDED
Young contemporary women’s clothing brand based in Los Angeles looking for a sales person to work in our wholesale store. Working hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 PM. Compensation negotiable and hourly rate starting from $10.50.
- Sales in our store
- Packing, taping, shipping and delivering
- computer skills and knowledge of wholesale ecommerce
- Speaking both English and Spanish
- Having reliable transportation from home to our store
Interested candidate please send your phone number and resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can visit our store at below address and walk in for an interview:
San Pedro Wholesale Mart, 1100 S San Pedro St Suite L1
Are you looking to break into the textile sales field? Do you have a passion for textiles, more specifically premium denim? Would you like to learn and grow in an established and growing company? Check out Premium Denim Outlet.
Premium Denim Outlet is a privately held, global denim supplier with business interest all across the globe. Our mission is to provide our clients the best customer service selling the best premium denim products. We currently have an opening for a Sales Assistant/Sales Representative Entry Level in our beautiful showroom in the heart of the garment district in Downtown, Los Angeles.
The Sales Assistant/Sales Representative Entry Level is a ground floor opportunity that will work collaboratively with our Sales Manager. This position is ideal for those new to the sales field with an interest in pursuing a career in the textile/denim world.
∙ Enter and updates data on a daily basis in CRM and QuickBooks
∙ Supports Sales Manager by typing correspondences, sending documents and packages and updating contacts
∙ Develops, maintains, and processes any and all sales paperwork, reports, and metrics in conjunction with leads, sales, projects, etc. for manager
∙ Produce marketing material such as letters, constant contact mailers, etc.
∙ Pulls information from databases for research requests
∙ Cutting swatches, organizing sample room, creating new headers for the showroom, etc.
∙ Other duties as assigned to aid in the successful and profitable operation of the sales manager and team.
∙ Minimum 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in sales, marketing or administrative role
∙ Strong organizational and computer skills and social media experience
∙ Ability to work independently and able to adapt to changes quickly in a fast pace environment
∙ Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
∙ Strong written, verbal and communication and interpersonal skills
∙ Ability to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
∙ High energy and enthusiasm with professional image
∙ Strategize, manage, and execute across a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google and any potential new/emerging social media platforms. Create clear and consistent action plans to meet KPIs.
∙ Write and edit compelling social media copy that leads to increased engagement and audience growth within our social media community.
∙ Write and edit a variety of other content types, including blog posts and news articles.
∙ Monitor the community to participate in social conversations. Engage existing followers and potential new customers through comments and messaging.
∙ Strong interest in social media.
∙ Knowledge of how to create and post image and video-based content to the top social media platforms- Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
∙ Experience in creative writing and short form writing.
∙ Proven demonstration of creative and innovative thinking.
∙ Ability to work both independently and within a team.
∙ Ability to learn a variety of analytics and social media tools.
Send Resume with Desired Compensation To: Shawn@premiumdenimoutlet.com