Contemporary men’s clothing company looking for an experienced road multi-line or in house sales rep. Territories are open . Currently selling in Bloomingdales . please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are: An established, fast paced jewelry company located in Studio City. We have a strong wholesale business and a rapidly growing e-commerce.
Who you are: An creative administrator with operations knowledge. Organized, energetic, and a task master.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Assist owner/designer with tasks as they come up
*Daily communications with wholesale stores, retail customers, and our vendors
*Social media curation and content copy for Instagram and Facebook
*Email marketing using MailChimp
*Website maintenance, including adding new products, redesigning imagery, adding and hiding seasonal/promotional items, updating events calendar, etc.
*E-commerce order fulfillment, including quality control, packaging, and shipping
*Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner are skills KEY to this position
*Adobe Photoshop skills necessary to retouch product shots, create graphics for emailers and social media.
Requirements / Skills:
*Expert level written and verbal communication skills
*High attention to detail
*Able to multitask
*Proficiency in Excel
*Efficient in Adobe Photoshop
*Shopify platform experience is a plus
*Mac based office
*Willingness to travel, if necessary
*Grace under pressure
*Must have a car
*Knowledge in SEO and HTML would be ideal
ALL CANDIDATES PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Experienced Technical Fit model
Mention Extra Secretary
half price off first fitting $$$
Entry Level / Sales Assistant
Daniel Rainn is a contemporary brand well known for its chic and modern style. Its designs have been sought after nationwide by fashion leaders. The company is looking for an individual with great energy and a keen sense of fashion who works well with others, strive to continuously learn and grow within the company.
- Create and maintain line sheets, input data entry
- Maintain and organize merchandise in an effective arrangement
- Prepare merchandise for presentation/ meetings
- Log updates
- Track and ship merchandise in a timely manner
- Communicate product updates to clients via email and phone
- Maintain consistent dialogue with cross-functional teams in Design, production and customer service department
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for sales call, managing the customer meeting and handling customer resistant
- Help complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Associate Degree with 1-2 years administrative experience: fashion background preferred – store/ showroom/ styling experience
- Proficient in MS applications – Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Must be proactive, highly detail-oriented, have a sense of urgency and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate with supervisors, clients and co-worker
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of tasks. This person will be comfortable working under deadlines and have a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. The candidate must be proficient in English and have experience using computers, Microsoft Word and Outlook. Please email all resume to: email@example.com
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of tasks. This person will be comfortable working under deadlines, have a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. The candidate must be proficient in English, have great communication skills and have experience using computers, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Photoshop along with various social medias. Please email all resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jams World, a 55-year young women’s resort apparel company is seeking a sales person for the West Coast and/or Mid-West Rocky Mountains territory.
We do four collections a year…80% women’s and 20% men’s.
Original art…cut and sewn in Hawaii. Commission based.
Give us a call at 808-847-5985 x213 or email email@example.com. Aloha!
We had an award-winning retail store on Montana Ave in Santa Monica, CA. We have 2 x beautiful custom made Handcrafted African Mahogany Tables available for purchase. We received so many compliments about these tables – they truly are showpieces!
Each table was originally $5500 – so $11,000 for the pair of tables. We are asking $3000 each table – $6000 for the pair of tables OR BEST OFFER. The tables are in excellent condition and are disassembled ready for pick up. Each table comes with all the screws and a set of pictures – for easy reassembly!
The tables (10ft long x 4ft wide x 37 inches) The center (both upper and lower) is a coated black steel panel.