Position Offered: Customer Service / Sales Support Manager
A Well-established contemporary apparel company with a wide distribution in a fast-paced environment is seeking a Customer service / Sales support Manager to join our team!
Candidate must have 5 years of min. experience in the apparel industry with knowledge of ERP systems such as Aims or other apparel related software.
- Run daily reports to ensure orders are shipping in Aims.
- Process sales orders, changes, extensions & substitutions etc.
- Review sales order for allocation, picking and shipping
- Create EDI orders for dept. store accounts
- Provide POD information and work with factors credit dept.
- Coordination of retail price tickets and all customer floor ready requirements along with allocations
- Review status of sales orders weekly with Sales Associate
- Communicate with buyers and assistants regarding all extensions, refusals and shipping updates as needed.
- Interface very closely with Production department
- Track deliveries
- Answer customer Inquiries
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Aims proficient
Job Type: Full-time