Position Offered: Showroom Assistant/Sales Trainee
Showroom Assistant/Sales Trainee
If you are looking to build a career in the fashion industry, I would love to hear from you.
We are a busy, multi-line contemporary showroom located in downtown Los Angeles. We are currently looking for a showroom assistant/sales trainee.
This is a part time position with potential for growth.
Your primary role will be in support of our sales staff, communicating with buyers via phone, email and in person. You should be able to maintain relationships with long-term clients as well as develop new clientele.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Use of social media and email marketing to build brand awareness
Order entry, filing, organization and upkeep of sample lines
Assisting during markets and trade shows
You may be asked to travel on occasion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Outgoing, confident and friendly.
- Able to take initiative, set priorities and accomplish tasks efficiently
- Someone who works independently and as a team player
- An excellent communicator who possesses strong written and phone skills
- Responsible, detail-oriented, and professional, with the ability to multi-task
- Hard working and pays attention to details
- Reliable and punctual
- Creative, and personable with a polished, sophisticated sense of fashion.
- Computer and social media savvy
College degree required.
Background in fashion related wholesale or retail sales a plus.
Please submit cover letter stating why you should be considered for the position along with resume to: Margaret@dialmla.com