Position Offered: Ecommerce Manager
Our client is an accessories company looking for an E-commerce manager who will be responsible for raising brand awareness, sales and customer engagement across all channels, including the company’s website, email, blog, and social media.
*Looking specifically for someone with experience in accessories and/or woman’s apparel.
- Develop, update and maintain company’s social media platforms & promotions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) with timely, relevant content that also reflects current trends and helps drive product sales.
- Maximize sales and profitability of e-Commerce through strategy and established business plan.
- Proactively and confidently provide creative ideas for new product and marketing design efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Planning and organizing events for fashion bloggers, stylists, and celebrities.
- Coordination of photo and video shoots, as well as outsource vendors for the entire shoot. Must be able to style the wardrobe for shoots.
- Develop and maintain affiliate marketing and sales programs.
- Understanding of the synergies among content, SEO and social media and proven work experience as a Content Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs.
- 5 years of related work experience (Digital related marketing and strategy).
- Must have extensive knowledge of Shopify Platform & digital/video advertising for all social media platforms.
Contact Brian Thaler at 714-227-3458 after sending your resume to Bthaler@Scott-Thaler.com