Position Offered: Senior Sales Representative – Young Contemporary
Senior Sales Representative – Young Contemporary
Our client is looking for a candidate with Knowledge of Budget to Moderate, young contemporary apparel, which can maintain a wonderful career.
JOB DESCRIPTION and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have current relationships with buyers and decision makers in the junior/young contemporary market and expertise in dresses and rompers.
- Five plus years “Jumping Jack Sales Expertise”
- Needs to master the knowledge of the Product
- Must have knowledge of the Target Market and the customers they cater to.
- Must be a good listener and team player that takes responsibility for their actions.
- Offer sales support and training about the product to interested customers.
- Must have up to date Computer knowledge of the supportive systems.
- Domestic Traveling can be up to 50% in the beginning
- Air and Road traveling to Trade Shows, Industry related events and Clients Facilities.
- Absorb the past, current, and future trends of the product.
- Strong understanding of all the phases and stages of design, sales, production, shipping on time, and customer satisfaction follow up.
- Sales planning and contemplation of getting the results.
- Meeting with the ultimate consumer to acquire their feedback and input.
- Command presence with a creative presentation a must.
- Being able to wear the product a plus.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brian Thaler at 714.227.3458