Position Offered: DL1961 Premium Denim Account Executive Role
DL1961 Premium Denim
Account Executive Role
Los Angeles, Ca
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Handle all specialty business for the West Coast.
- Create and present sales strategies, marketing strategies, distribution, and projections for the assigned region to senior management for approval.
- Handle all sales from the start to finish to meet and exceed sales targets (processing orders, tracking orders on internal system, making sure deliveries are on time).
- Develop relationships with retail partners via consulting, assisting, and servicing within the assigned region.
- Continuously analyze sales numbers and stock on hand to ensure profitable business for the region.
- Prioritize and plan sales to move inventory as projected for the season.
- Provide sales feedback pre-market and aid in merchandising the collection.
- Provide sales feedback and coincide with sales manager & marketing team to grow brand.
- Manage assigned region with sound judgement and discretion to ensure general business operations/protocols are being met.
- Decide and plan company representation in trade shows and store visits.
- Run product knowledge seminars to ensure proper representation of the brand in assigned region.
- Maintain and create line sheets as necessary.
- Manage and organize samples for the assigned region.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development and Senior Leadership to further penetrate the assigned region.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Wholesale apparel sales.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Strong retail analysis and computer skills.
- Ability to travel/flexibility.
Send Resume + Cover Letter to Matthew: HR@DL1961.com