Position Offered: Onzie Junior Account Executive
Position: Junior Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Manager
Position Summary: The Junior Account Executive will support the Sales Manager in the managing of accounts with driving revenue, profitability, and inventory management to support business sales targets. The ideal candidate must have a drive for success, be goal/results oriented and highly enthusiastic.
- Meet and exceed sales and shipping goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual basis
- Accountable for creating, maintaining and expanding relationships with accounts.
- Work closely with accounts to create seasonal assortments based on selling history and current market trend to ensure proper representation of the brand.
- Attend, prepare, and manage vendor appointments including Trade Shows (some travel)
- Opening New Business Accounts to grow the existing account base exponentially
- Ensure order maintenance is executed
- Manage accounts inventory levels to ensure a profitable business.
- Monitor and compile weekly selling analysis – by style and location; identify reorder and replenishment opportunities to ensure a profitable business.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop creative strategies to grow business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- Retail Experience or Wholesale experience within the Fashion Industry of at least 2 years, especially within Sales or Merchandising Knowledge of basic Retail Math concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (EXCEL)
- Understanding of NuOrder or B2B Platforms, a plus
- QuickBooks Proficient, a plus
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize with ease
Email resume to: email@example.com