Position Offered: Melissa Shoes Sales Account Representative
As Sales Account Representative for Mini Melissa Shoes, you will have responsibility for establishing and growing our independent account base in the West Coast. This position is a fast growing opportunity and therefore requires an individual who is energetic, pro-active, passionate, team-oriented, and business focused.
- Act as primary corporate contact representing the company to the West Coast accounts
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management
- Manage all aspects of brand image in the stores
- Work alongside our in-house customer service team to provide support and excellent customer service to retailers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in apparel/footwear/swimwear sales, preferably as an apparel or swimwear sales rep
- Demonstrate experience opening and developing relationships with apparel, swimwear and footwear accounts in the assigned territory
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- Open to traveling 50% of the time within the territory
Compensation is based on experience. Please submit your resume and salary expectations for consideration.
If you meet these requirements please send a resume, salary expectations and brief cover letter to: