1st Patternmaker needed for fast-paced Private Label Manufacturer
Product is mainly Fashion Knits with some Woven, so experience in both is helpful. Must have computer experience, preferably Optitex (will train). Must be able to create patterns from internal & external Tech Packs, work closely with sample sewers and cutters.
Full or part-time, but MUST work in the DTLA sample room. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferable. Salary commensurate with experience.
Email resume/work experience and salary requirements to: [email protected]
Showroom Space Available: 8th Floor available for LA Major Market/Sublease
Ideal showroom space, A side -close to the elevators and lots of foot traffic during Markets.
April Market: April 1-5th
Sublease: Available until August
Please contact [email protected] for price/space details.
Steve Cho – 310-817-9289
Charles Ha – 310-303-9085
3rd Floor SHOWROOM AVAILABLE
Prime 3rd floor A side showroom.. right off elevators, available for LA Major Market: April 1st – 4th
Call to inquire: 310.351.6326 or email: [email protected]
SPACE AVAILABLE – 5TH Floor
LA Majors Market – Space Available (5th Floor)
We have space available for the upcoming April Major’s Market please contact ([email protected]) to inquire on space and pricing. First come first served.
Seeking a motived, self starter for Showroom Assistant Position.
Duties include: line sheets, cutting swatches, schedule appts, running errands.
Please email resume to: [email protected]
Intraco, Inc. dba Something Special, a well known privately held manufacturer/importer/wholesaler of high quality hats and headwear, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative. Something Special is 34 years old and is a highly respected name in the hat/headwear industry.
Based in our Commerce, CA location, the salesperson will report to the Sales/Marketing Director. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales and negotiating skills to introduce and sell products over the phone, at tradeshows and in person.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Increase sales with existing relationships and building new ones.
- Sell and service customers in person, over the phone, and via email providing product information and closing the sale.
- Manage sales relationships, growth and profitability for house accounts and other assigned accounts.
- Process customer inquiries, orders, provide delivery information and follow up as required.
- Deliver on daily and monthly goals.
- Utilizing problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Positive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Outgoing, flexible, and professional to represent our brand and company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, internet and email.
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who can handle multiple projects.
- College degree preferred.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Must have own vehicle and possess valid driver license.
Please send your resume to [email protected].
Thank you very much.
Something Special – Awakiin
6333 Corsair St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Established Textile company is seeking the talents of a pleasant and outgoing individual to work closely with the Owner. Must be proficient in Quick books, Word, and Excel. Lite Accounting & Bookkeeping Experience is required.
Good communication skills, spoken and written
Professional and friendly telephone manner
Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
Strong customer service Experience/problem resolution (proven experience)
Work quickly and efficiently
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Be able to Multitask Duties
Creating Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Processing Returns
Following up with clients
Auditing and correcting Accounts Payable data entry.
Document management tasks including filing, scanning, printing, and copying while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
Assisting with routine payroll processes, including regular time card auditing.
Answering/Screening phone calls
Maintaining a clean and organized office area, including maintaining supply levels.
Other administrative duties will be assigned as needed, including mailing and shipping tasks and some personal clerical items.
Candidate must be highly computer literate, articulate, organized and capable of multi-tasking.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF RELATIVE EXPERIENCE.
Salary and compensation will be discussed during the course of the interview.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 2 years
Send resume in confidence to: [email protected]
Or call: 1.213.688.0899
The Cohen Showroom
is seeking an account executive to travel to our reginol accounts and generate sales.
Applicants must be self-motivated, organized and have an understanding of the women’s contemporary denim market.
Must have an understanding of the women’s contemporary denim market, a good working auto, and experience in road sales.
Send resume in confidence to : [email protected]