HELP WANTED // HASSON COSTA SHOWROOM // SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Hasson Costa is a women’s better contemporary multi line showroom, seeking an experienced sales rep with 2-3 years experience in the women’s wholesale market. We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Proven sales track record and current contacts in the women’s contemporary market
- Stellar references
- Knowledge of the West Coast territory for women’s contemporary apparel
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Highly organized and efficient
- A team player who is reliable and has a positive can do attitude
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in JOOR, Showroom Exchange, Excel, Dropbox
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Road and trade show travel
- Prospect new accounts and manage current accounts in respective territory
- Processing orders, RAs, swaps and customer service
- Order entry via JOOR and Showroom Exchange
- Sample management and coordination
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team full time! Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Well-established contemporary apparel company with a wide distribution in a fast-paced environment is seeking a Customer service / Sales support Manager to join our team!
Candidate must have 5 years of min. experience in the apparel industry with knowledge of ERP systems such as Aims or other apparel related software.
- Run daily reports to ensure orders are shipping in Aims.
- Process sales orders, changes, extensions & substitutions etc.
- Review sales order for allocation, picking and shipping
- Create EDI orders for dept. store accounts
- Provide POD information and work with factors credit dept.
- Coordination of retail price tickets and all customer floor ready requirements along with allocations
- Review status of sales orders weekly with Sales Associate
- Communicate with buyers and assistants regarding all extensions, refusals and shipping updates as needed.
- Interface very closely with Production department
- Track deliveries
- Answer customer Inquiries
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Aims proficient
Job Type: Full-time
Showroom Assistant/Sales Trainee
If you are looking to build a career in the fashion industry, I would love to hear from you.
We are a busy, multi-line contemporary showroom located in downtown Los Angeles. We are currently looking for a showroom assistant/sales trainee.
This is a part time position with potential for growth.
Your primary role will be in support of our sales staff, communicating with buyers via phone, email and in person. You should be able to maintain relationships with long-term clients as well as develop new clientele.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Use of social media and email marketing to build brand awareness
Order entry, filing, organization and upkeep of sample lines
Assisting during markets and trade shows
You may be asked to travel on occasion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Outgoing, confident and friendly.
- Able to take initiative, set priorities and accomplish tasks efficiently
- Someone who works independently and as a team player
- An excellent communicator who possesses strong written and phone skills
- Responsible, detail-oriented, and professional, with the ability to multi-task
- Hard working and pays attention to details
- Reliable and punctual
- Creative, and personable with a polished, sophisticated sense of fashion.
- Computer and social media savvy
College degree required.
Background in fashion related wholesale or retail sales a plus.
Please submit cover letter stating why you should be considered for the position along with resume to: Margaret@dialmla.com
Harmony Showroom is looking for a seasoned Road Representative to join their team and travel across several regions of the west coast.
Please note that this position requires 50% or more travel.
Sales savvy and strong personal connections are a must.
Also must have 2+ years sales experience in the women’s apparel industry, valid drivers license and car, ability to work independently and existing customer relationships a plus.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please email Kelly and Stacy at email@example.com
Our client is an accessories company looking for an E-commerce manager who will be responsible for raising brand awareness, sales and customer engagement across all channels, including the company’s website, email, blog, and social media.
*Looking specifically for someone with experience in accessories and/or woman’s apparel.
- Develop, update and maintain company’s social media platforms & promotions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) with timely, relevant content that also reflects current trends and helps drive product sales.
- Maximize sales and profitability of e-Commerce through strategy and established business plan.
- Proactively and confidently provide creative ideas for new product and marketing design efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Planning and organizing events for fashion bloggers, stylists, and celebrities.
- Coordination of photo and video shoots, as well as outsource vendors for the entire shoot. Must be able to style the wardrobe for shoots.
- Develop and maintain affiliate marketing and sales programs.
- Understanding of the synergies among content, SEO and social media and proven work experience as a Content Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs.
- 5 years of related work experience (Digital related marketing and strategy).
- Must have extensive knowledge of Shopify Platform & digital/video advertising for all social media platforms.
Contact Brian Thaler at 714-227-3458 after sending your resume to Bthaler@Scott-Thaler.com
Full Time Showroom Assistant Position Available
Must be Organized, Reliable, Hard Working, Team Player
Must be Personable and Comfortable interacting with buyers on a regular basis
Showroom Experience preferred
Must be proficient in Word and Excel
Experience in Showroom Exchange and Joor is a plus
-Scheduling Market and Trade Show Appointments
-Researching Potential New Accounts
-Staying on Top of Line Changes/Drops
-Help Packing Up For Trade Shows
-Supporting Sales Team in the Showroom During Travel and Shows
-Assist in Scheduling Road Appointments for Sales Team
-Following up on Notes
-Minimal travel required
-Room to grow within the company
Please contact: Kasey@belladahl.com with your Resume