Have Showroom To Share
California Market Center – Temporary Showroom Sublease
June 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018
Great 400 sq showroom with Window. Beautiful move-in-condition.
Text inquires to : 949-887-0161
Have Showroom Space to Share
Prime CMC 3rd Floor space to share available.
Desk Plus 2 rolling racks.
Subject: Ad in Green Sheet
DL1961 Premium Denim
Account Executive Role
Los Angeles, Ca
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Handle all specialty business for the West Coast.
- Create and present sales strategies, marketing strategies, distribution, and projections for the assigned region to senior management for approval.
- Handle all sales from the start to finish to meet and exceed sales targets (processing orders, tracking orders on internal system, making sure deliveries are on time).
- Develop relationships with retail partners via consulting, assisting, and servicing within the assigned region.
- Continuously analyze sales numbers and stock on hand to ensure profitable business for the region.
- Prioritize and plan sales to move inventory as projected for the season.
- Provide sales feedback pre-market and aid in merchandising the collection.
- Provide sales feedback and coincide with sales manager & marketing team to grow brand.
- Manage assigned region with sound judgement and discretion to ensure general business operations/protocols are being met.
- Decide and plan company representation in trade shows and store visits.
- Run product knowledge seminars to ensure proper representation of the brand in assigned region.
- Maintain and create line sheets as necessary.
- Manage and organize samples for the assigned region.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development and Senior Leadership to further penetrate the assigned region.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Wholesale apparel sales.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Strong retail analysis and computer skills.
- Ability to travel/flexibility.
Send Resume + Cover Letter to Matthew: HR@DL1961.com
FULL-TIME IN-HOUSE SALES PERSON NEEDED
Young contemporary women’s clothing brand based in Los Angeles looking for a sales person to work in our wholesale store. Working hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 PM. Compensation negotiable and hourly rate starting from $10.50.
- Sales in our store
- Packing, taping, shipping and delivering
- computer skills and knowledge of wholesale ecommerce
- Speaking both English and Spanish
- Having reliable transportation from home to our store
Interested candidate please send your phone number and resume with recent photo to email@example.com, or you can visit our store at below address and walk in for an interview:
San Pedro Wholesale Mart, 1100 S San Pedro St Suite L1
Are you looking to break into the textile sales field? Do you have a passion for textiles, more specifically premium denim? Would you like to learn and grow in an established and growing company? Check out Premium Denim Outlet.
Premium Denim Outlet is a privately held, global denim supplier with business interest all across the globe. Our mission is to provide our clients the best customer service selling the best premium denim products. We currently have an opening for a Sales Assistant/Sales Representative Entry Level in our beautiful showroom in the heart of the garment district in Downtown, Los Angeles.
The Sales Assistant/Sales Representative Entry Level is a ground floor opportunity that will work collaboratively with our Sales Manager. This position is ideal for those new to the sales field with an interest in pursuing a career in the textile/denim world.
∙ Enter and updates data on a daily basis in CRM and QuickBooks
∙ Supports Sales Manager by typing correspondences, sending documents and packages and updating contacts
∙ Develops, maintains, and processes any and all sales paperwork, reports, and metrics in conjunction with leads, sales, projects, etc. for manager
∙ Produce marketing material such as letters, constant contact mailers, etc.
∙ Pulls information from databases for research requests
∙ Cutting swatches, organizing sample room, creating new headers for the showroom, etc.
∙ Other duties as assigned to aid in the successful and profitable operation of the sales manager and team.
∙ Minimum 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in sales, marketing or administrative role
∙ Strong organizational and computer skills and social media experience
∙ Ability to work independently and able to adapt to changes quickly in a fast pace environment
∙ Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
∙ Strong written, verbal and communication and interpersonal skills
∙ Ability to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
∙ High energy and enthusiasm with professional image
∙ Strategize, manage, and execute across a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google and any potential new/emerging social media platforms. Create clear and consistent action plans to meet KPIs.
∙ Write and edit compelling social media copy that leads to increased engagement and audience growth within our social media community.
∙ Write and edit a variety of other content types, including blog posts and news articles.
∙ Monitor the community to participate in social conversations. Engage existing followers and potential new customers through comments and messaging.
∙ Strong interest in social media.
∙ Knowledge of how to create and post image and video-based content to the top social media platforms- Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
∙ Experience in creative writing and short form writing.
∙ Proven demonstration of creative and innovative thinking.
∙ Ability to work both independently and within a team.
∙ Ability to learn a variety of analytics and social media tools.
Send Resume with Desired Compensation To: Shawn@premiumdenimoutlet.com
Small company is looking for a RELIABLE and INDEPENDENT sale rep. We design and manufacture plus size contemporary dresses and lingerie in Los Angeles.
– Wholesale and fashion apparel experience AND sales preferred
– must have existing accounts and is able to establish new accounts
– Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Emphasis on Excel.
– Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to communicate information to buyers and company.
– Constant communications with buyers and company.
– Must have valid driver license
– Commission 15%
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org