EXPERIENCED WHOLESALE SHOWROOM SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative, specifically with showroom experience. Agency Showroom has been growing steadily for over 14 years, and has consistent bookings season to season with established accounts nationwide. This Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our various brands to our already established better boutiques across the nation, and major accounts such (ie: Anthropologie, Free People, Nordstrio). We are interested in a long-term employee who will possibly advance to the role of Senior Sales Representative or perhaps Sales Manager.
AGENCY SHOWROOM: http://agencyshowroom.com/
- Selling trend and fashion jewelry, belts, scarves and handbags out of our downtown showroom, at various tradeshows and on road appointments, to existing and new wholesale accounts nationwide.
- Account management, customer service and client services.
- Knowledge and love of fashion, with a fashion savvy, presentable image.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience within a wholesale showroom (apparel or accessories).
- Excel/word knowledge. Salesforce a plus.
This is primarily a commission based role with a base salary, both determined by prior experience. We will be holding Pre-Screen interviews this and next week, and if candidate is a good fit, we will arrange a second and final interview before hiring. This role is for an immediate hire. Please email a picture with your resume embedded in the body of email to [email protected]. PLEASE do not send any attachments.
Seeking Sales Representative for women’s European clothing lines. Must have strong sales exp, great written/verbal communication skills, able to travel, detailed-oriented, & consistent follow through. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): emails, phone calls, data entry, process returns, exchanges & refunds. Must be knowledgeable in QuickBooks, & Microsoft Word/Excel. Email resume with salary history
This candidate will Report to the VP of Sales for daily task and sales task /also this person will travel for MARKET/TRADE SHOWS with the VP of Sales and some Road work required
please email cover letter and resume to : [email protected]
Corporate Account Executive for Northern California
Three Dots is an evolving concept in lifestyle fashion based on great fabrics, inspired design, fastidious construction and the perfect fit. Three dots began with three styles, three sizes, twelve colors and it was an instant success. Today, it is a dynamically growing company with an increasing global distribution. The expanded collection for women includes exclusive knitwear, cashmere, and wovens.
Grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets, and develop and maintain business relationships with customers
Work closely with sales manager to help build the line based on retailer feedback & market trends
Secure & place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
Analyze weekly selling to communicate retail trends, sales, performance, and competitive market position
Prepare for market appointments with prep sheets, style selling history, seasonal selling trends, & any other issues pertaining to the account
Ability to execute operational duties to effectively manage a wholesale business, track selling, monitor markdowns, place & track orders
Must have retailer relationships with specialty stores & experience in specialty store roadwork
Manage market preparations and trade show set up
Must be okay with 80% roadwork as well as working in the LA showroom
Bachelor’s degree preferred
At least 2 year experience in a related role
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Industry savvy with strong knowledge of current market trends
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Goal-oriented & highly motivated
Ability to multi-task & prioritize
This is an outstanding opportunity for a personable, performance-driven individual with existing contacts to take charge of rewarding responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Recognized national brand looking for permanent ‘market help’ for Los Angeles markets and Vegas shows.
Fun, relaxed environment with multiple categories in the showroom.
Sales experience preferred.
Starting Jan 2018!
Please contact [email protected]
Large, established multi-line showroom looking for a self motivated Road Rep to perform road sales, some in house sales and to attend west coast shows. We are looking for an organized, hardworking, sales oriented person with a positive attitude. Prior experience in showroom or wholesale a plus. Must be able and love to travel with company vehicle provided and able to travel for one to two weeks at a time. Can start immediately or in January. Good hourly pay based on experience with monthly commission.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Position Offered: Purchasing Assistant
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a creative, fast-paced environment? EBI Fabrics Corporation is one of the leading importers of wholesale fabrics in the United States. Established over 20 years ago; we supply quality textiles for the active wear markets. We are looking for an energetic person to help with purchasing duties in our office and assist coordination through email with our oversees manufacturers. If you are motivated, willing to learn, and seeking a full-time position with room for advancement, email today!
This position is fully trained, once training is complete, duties will include:
– Ensuring purchase orders are processed in a timely manner and proceed smoothly while being able to prioritize other daily tasks.
– Maintaining existing organization procedures such as logging and filing purchase orders and other related reports.
– Overseeing production and oversees shipment schedules so that orders are received in a timely manner, as well as communicating to persons in appropriate positions if schedule changes occur.
At EBI Fabrics, quality and excellence of service are very important so you must be polite and professional in your demeanor. This is a position that requires a high level of organization and attention to detail. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun; if this sounds like a good fit we would love to hear from you.
Please apply to: [email protected] and attach a copy of your resume. Please title your email Purchasing Assistant Applicant
Focus Showroom – Sales Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a growing a team!
The right candidate will be passionate about fashion, articulate, energetic, organized and outgoing and be committed to building a career in the wholesale fashion industry!
Duties will include:
- Check in and steam new Sample Collections
- Tracking all sample collections and process sample returns to vendors
- Keep Showroom organized and keep Collections show ready
- Assist the Showroom Manager and sales team when needed
- Handle customer service and interface with customers for reorders, requests, etc.
- Assist Showroom manager with booking travel for seasonal trade shows for the sales team
- Provide sales support at trade shows and be open to some travel
- Maintain organized and efficient records and up to date appointment schedule during selling seasons
- Be great on the phone and able to assisting team with market appointment calling and email outreach
- Assist sales team with packing and unpacking from road appointments
- Prep for shows, as well as for road and showroom appointments
- Assist with special projects, which could include updating social media platforms, mailers, etc.
- Process, organize, submit, and enter all orders for the showroom
- Maintain and be responsible for ordering showroom supplies
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Must have at least 1 year experience within the wholesale apparel industry.
To apply please email: [email protected]
Lines Wanted /Jr. / Contemporary / Missy tops.
I have a showroom on the 3rd floor with a strong following.
Also looking for closeout merchandise any quantity – buying or selling.