Harmony Showroom is looking for a seasoned Road Representative to join their team and travel across several regions of the west coast.
Please note that this position requires 50% or more travel.
Sales savvy and strong personal connections are a must.
Also must have 2+ years sales experience in the women’s apparel industry, valid drivers license and car, ability to work independently and existing customer relationships a plus.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please email Kelly and Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an accessories company looking for an E-commerce manager who will be responsible for raising brand awareness, sales and customer engagement across all channels, including the company’s website, email, blog, and social media.
*Looking specifically for someone with experience in accessories and/or woman’s apparel.
- Develop, update and maintain company’s social media platforms & promotions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) with timely, relevant content that also reflects current trends and helps drive product sales.
- Maximize sales and profitability of e-Commerce through strategy and established business plan.
- Proactively and confidently provide creative ideas for new product and marketing design efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Planning and organizing events for fashion bloggers, stylists, and celebrities.
- Coordination of photo and video shoots, as well as outsource vendors for the entire shoot. Must be able to style the wardrobe for shoots.
- Develop and maintain affiliate marketing and sales programs.
- Understanding of the synergies among content, SEO and social media and proven work experience as a Content Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs.
- 5 years of related work experience (Digital related marketing and strategy).
- Must have extensive knowledge of Shopify Platform & digital/video advertising for all social media platforms.
Contact Brian Thaler at 714-227-3458 after sending your resume to Bthaler@Scott-Thaler.com
Full Time Showroom Assistant Position Available
Must be Organized, Reliable, Hard Working, Team Player
Must be Personable and Comfortable interacting with buyers on a regular basis
Showroom Experience preferred
Must be proficient in Word and Excel
Experience in Showroom Exchange and Joor is a plus
-Scheduling Market and Trade Show Appointments
-Researching Potential New Accounts
-Staying on Top of Line Changes/Drops
-Help Packing Up For Trade Shows
-Supporting Sales Team in the Showroom During Travel and Shows
-Assist in Scheduling Road Appointments for Sales Team
-Following up on Notes
-Minimal travel required
-Room to grow within the company
Please contact: Kasey@belladahl.com with your Resume
Production/ Operations Manager
*Manage a fast-paced woman’s apparel product operation specializing in multiple discounter’s orders.
*Constantly analyze the teams’ workload and evaluate the efficiency of the entire operation.
*Asist in developing / scaling out company’s production calendars as well as troubleshooting daily production issues.
*Facilitate & build strong vendor relationships with the company’s oversees accounts.
*Work proactively to mitigate product quality issues, promote speed, monitor production, and encourage vendor growth.
*Must have 10-15 years of production experience and knowledge of ladies discounter apparel.
*Strong leadership & communication skills, ability to manage a team, and multitask is a must.
*Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Salary based on expertise. Medical & Dental benefits.
Contact Brian Thaler at Bthaler@Scott-Thaler.com or (714) 227-3458
Senior Account Executive
Our client is looking for a candidate with knowledge of budget to moderate, young contemporary apparel.
*Must have current relationship with buyers and decision maker in the junior/young contemporary market.
*Must have an expertise in dresses and rompers.
* Must be a team player, have great communication skills, and be able to take responsibilities for your actions.
Must create an organized sales strategy and book appointments to meet sales goals.
*Must be computer savvy and offer sales support and training to potential and current customers.
*Domestic travel can be up to 50% initially, traveling to tradeshows, industry events, and client’s facility.
*Command presence with a creative presentation is a must.
*Must have knowledge of design, production, and sales, shipping, and following up.
* Salary based on expertise. Medical & Dental benefits offered.
Contact Brian Thaler at Bthaler@Scott-Thaler.com or (714)227-3458
Full Time Corporate Kids Sales Representative Position Available
-3 to 5 years experience in Kids Wholesale Business
-Proficient in Showroom Exchange, Joor, Excel and Word
-Good customer service skills
-Travel and Trade show attendance required
-Must be Organized, Motivated, Personable, and Reliable
Please send resume to: Kasey@belladahl.com
NEEDED: Sales Representative / Sales Company L.A. and /or N.Y.
Expertise in Missy and / or Junior knit and woven tops and bottoms a must.
Seeking individual or sales team with established relationships with TJ Maxx, Ross stores, Burlington, Bealls, Nordstrom, Dillard’s & Volume chain stores preferably with a showroom.
Please send resume to: Sam@Rubin2020Brands.com or Call: 949.690.3003
SALE! Showroom/Apartment Furniture and Samples- Everything Must Go!
Please call 857-222-6111 or email email@example.com for more information