Intraco, Inc. dba Something Special, a well known privately held manufacturer/importer/wholesaler of high quality hats and headwear, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative. Something Special is 34 years old and is a highly respected name in the hat/headwear industry.
Based in our Commerce, CA location, the salesperson will report to the Sales/Marketing Director. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales and negotiating skills to introduce and sell products over the phone, at tradeshows and in person.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Increase sales with existing relationships and building new ones.
- Sell and service customers in person, over the phone, and via email providing product information and closing the sale.
- Manage sales relationships, growth and profitability for house accounts and other assigned accounts.
- Process customer inquiries, orders, provide delivery information and follow up as required.
- Deliver on daily and monthly goals.
- Utilizing problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Positive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Outgoing, flexible, and professional to represent our brand and company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, internet and email.
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who can handle multiple projects.
- College degree preferred.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Must have own vehicle and possess valid driver license.
Please send your resume to [email protected].
Thank you very much.
Something Special – Awakiin
6333 Corsair St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Established Textile company is seeking the talents of a pleasant and outgoing individual to work closely with the Owner. Must be proficient in Quick books, Word, and Excel. Lite Accounting & Bookkeeping Experience is required.
Good communication skills, spoken and written
Professional and friendly telephone manner
Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
Strong customer service Experience/problem resolution (proven experience)
Work quickly and efficiently
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Be able to Multitask Duties
Creating Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Processing Returns
Following up with clients
Auditing and correcting Accounts Payable data entry.
Document management tasks including filing, scanning, printing, and copying while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
Assisting with routine payroll processes, including regular time card auditing.
Answering/Screening phone calls
Maintaining a clean and organized office area, including maintaining supply levels.
Other administrative duties will be assigned as needed, including mailing and shipping tasks and some personal clerical items.
Candidate must be highly computer literate, articulate, organized and capable of multi-tasking.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF RELATIVE EXPERIENCE.
Salary and compensation will be discussed during the course of the interview.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 2 years
Send resume in confidence to: [email protected]
Or call: 1.213.688.0899
The Cohen Showroom
is seeking an account executive to travel to our reginol accounts and generate sales.
Applicants must be self-motivated, organized and have an understanding of the women’s contemporary denim market.
Send resume in confidence to : [email protected]
Sales Representative / Wholesale Fashion Business Development
– Research prospective accounts in targeted markets and pursue new leads.
– Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
– Road and air travel to meet clients & close deals.
– Collaborate with Research and Marketing team in generating and nurturing high-quality leads.
– Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
– Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
– Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
– Update industry knowledge by maintaining personal networks.
– Sales experience is a must
– Wholesale and fashion apparel experience preferred
– Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Emphasis on Excel.
– Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
– Experienced in CRM platforms. (we use InfusionSoft).
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (310) 756-6645
2305 West 190th St.
Torrance – 90504
As Sales Account Representative for Mini Melissa Shoes, you will have responsibility for establishing and growing our independent account base in the West Coast. This position is a fast growing opportunity and therefore requires an individual who is energetic, pro-active, passionate, team-oriented, and business focused.
- Act as primary corporate contact representing the company to the West Coast accounts
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management
- Manage all aspects of brand image in the stores
- Work alongside our in-house customer service team to provide support and excellent customer service to retailers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in apparel/footwear/swimwear sales, preferably as an apparel or swimwear sales rep
- Demonstrate experience opening and developing relationships with apparel, swimwear and footwear accounts in the assigned territory
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- Open to traveling 50% of the time within the territory
Compensation is based on experience. Please submit your resume and salary expectations for consideration.
If you meet these requirements please send a resume, salary expectations and brief cover letter to:
EMAIL: [email protected]
Account Executive, Specialty
Blu Pepper is a well-established womenswear brand based in Los Angeles. We specialize in effortless fashion trends at an opening price point. Our brands are growing at a fast pace, and we are looking for motivated individuals to grow with us. We are currently looking for a National Account Executive to manage our specialty boutiques.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts
- Curate assortments for key accounts and service to hit monthly sales goals
- Manage all customer-related activities, including order maintenance and troubleshooting
- Creatively drive in-season business to meet and exceed sales targets
- Analyze retail selling where available to identify opportunities
- 2 – 3 years’ experience managing specialty accounts
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills
- High level of organization and follow up for a large and varied account base
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel to Magic, Fame and regional tradeshows across the country
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Company Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Match
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Need Showroom to Share or Sublease
Looking to sublease any showroom in Fashion District any location.
Please contact Harvey at 323- 504- 0402
Experienced Knowledgeable Patternmaker Available
Seasoned with many years of experience in 1st through production patternmaking for any genre of clothing.
I am available as a reliable part time or as a very responsible freelancer with a full at home studio.
Can assist a company with deadline crunch or over committed in house patternmakers with too many corrections to do.
Hours are very flexible. Well rounded in fittings, technical design, corrections, production management and all aspects of running a design room. I have a Tuka design CAD key.
I work well under pressure and I am very easy to get along with. I will provide a resume and references upon request.
Lorraine 213 364-4483
email: [email protected]