Large, established multi-line showroom looking for a self motivated Road Rep to perform road sales, some in house sales and to attend west coast shows. We are looking for an organized, hardworking, sales oriented person with a positive attitude. Prior experience in showroom or wholesale a plus. Must be able and love to travel with company vehicle provided and able to travel for one to two weeks at a time. Can start immediately or in January. Good hourly pay based on experience with monthly commission.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Position Offered: Purchasing Assistant
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a creative, fast-paced environment? EBI Fabrics Corporation is one of the leading importers of wholesale fabrics in the United States. Established over 20 years ago; we supply quality textiles for the active wear markets. We are looking for an energetic person to help with purchasing duties in our office and assist coordination through email with our oversees manufacturers. If you are motivated, willing to learn, and seeking a full-time position with room for advancement, email today!
This position is fully trained, once training is complete, duties will include:
– Ensuring purchase orders are processed in a timely manner and proceed smoothly while being able to prioritize other daily tasks.
– Maintaining existing organization procedures such as logging and filing purchase orders and other related reports.
– Overseeing production and oversees shipment schedules so that orders are received in a timely manner, as well as communicating to persons in appropriate positions if schedule changes occur.
At EBI Fabrics, quality and excellence of service are very important so you must be polite and professional in your demeanor. This is a position that requires a high level of organization and attention to detail. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun; if this sounds like a good fit we would love to hear from you.
Please apply to: [email protected] and attach a copy of your resume. Please title your email Purchasing Assistant Applicant
Focus Showroom – Sales Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a growing a team!
The right candidate will be passionate about fashion, articulate, energetic, organized and outgoing and be committed to building a career in the wholesale fashion industry!
Duties will include:
- Check in and steam new Sample Collections
- Tracking all sample collections and process sample returns to vendors
- Keep Showroom organized and keep Collections show ready
- Assist the Showroom Manager and sales team when needed
- Handle customer service and interface with customers for reorders, requests, etc.
- Assist Showroom manager with booking travel for seasonal trade shows for the sales team
- Provide sales support at trade shows and be open to some travel
- Maintain organized and efficient records and up to date appointment schedule during selling seasons
- Be great on the phone and able to assisting team with market appointment calling and email outreach
- Assist sales team with packing and unpacking from road appointments
- Prep for shows, as well as for road and showroom appointments
- Assist with special projects, which could include updating social media platforms, mailers, etc.
- Process, organize, submit, and enter all orders for the showroom
- Maintain and be responsible for ordering showroom supplies
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Must have at least 1 year experience within the wholesale apparel industry.
To apply please email: [email protected]
Lines Wanted /Jr. / Contemporary / Missy tops.
I have a showroom on the 3rd floor with a strong following.
Also looking for closeout merchandise any quantity – buying or selling.
Showroom West Coast Account Manager
Large, established multi-line showroom looking for a motivated West Coast Account Manager to perform road sales, in house sales and to attend west coast shows. We are looking for a hardworking, self motivated individual with a positive attitude. Prior experience in showroom or wholesale a plus. Must be able and love to travel with company vehicle provided. Can start immediately or in January. Good hourly pay based on experience with monthly commission.
Please send resume to email@example.com
The following pictures showcase the items we are selling from Showroom B503.
The only items NOT available any longer are the round table and the 2 ottoman benches.
The clothing fixtures and bars were custom made.
The mirror is floor to ceiling.
The prices are on the pictures.
Any questions please call Judy Kurgan: 213.622.3375
Independent/Manufacturer Sales Rep
Seeking a seasoned sales rep to sell to retail buyers, boutiques and resorts. Showroom experience a plus.
Product lines: Activewear, Athleisure, Fashion, clothing, woman’s apparel (contemporary)
Target: Wholesale, retail, boutiques and resorts
Territories – US
This is an exciting time to collaborate with a growing activewear company and its brand. The company offers a competitive commission and bonus plan. Continuous support, samples and appropriate tools to sell the product will be provided.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] with the following:
-Top 3 retail accounts
-Percentage of commission desired
Job Type: Commission
POSITION OFFERED: Breakthrough Opportunity!! – Account Executive for Bags and Small Leather Goods Company
Located Near Cerritos/Cypress/Garden Grove
Salary Depending on Experience $60,000-$70,000
Submit Resume to: [email protected]
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join our team, managing department stores as well as other accounts. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, sharp customer service skills and a passion for the fashion industry and accessories, particularly in leather goods such as handbags, wallets, belts, etc. Special growth opportunity for an experienced specialty sales representative ready to grow in to higher volume account base.
We value sales professionals who are passionate about growing existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must.